- Let’s Enjoy the Festival in the City of San Clemente On Aug. 10th!
- Come and Join with Riverside Deaf Seniors Indoor Picnic on July 23rd!
- Come and Watch the Angels vs Texas Ranger Game on June 20th!
- Welcome back to the Seniors Awareness Day at the Janet Goeske Center!
- Tour at Riverside Downtown Fire Station on June 3rd!
- ASL Films presents “in the CAN” at CSDR – MAC
- Come and Support Our KODAWest Fundraising Tomorrow in Riverside, CA!!
- March 15th: Last Day to Buy Bus Trip Tickets to Ronald Reagan Presidential Library!
- Let’s Wear Red Day on Feb 26th at the Janet Goeske Center!
- California School for the Deaf, Riverside will have Beauty and the Beast Show on Feb. 20th!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
For more information, please feel free to check on
www.FountainTheatre.com and/or call 323-663-1525
New CAD-Riverside chapter meeting – May 11, 2012
Friday, 4 p.m. at the Bummy
Student Center, California School for the Deaf, Riverside.
Need to vote for a President and
Vice-President. No refreshments provided, but feel free to bring your own
For everyone who is interested
in helping secure Deaf Education/Deaf schools, supporting Deaf-causes, and
Questions/Contact: Lily Miller (email@example.com), CAD-Riverside