- ATTENTION to Inland Empire Community Our CODIE Office will be CLOSED on Dec. 25th & 26th…
- ASL Riverside Social will Take Place at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Mission Inn Ave., Riverside on Dec. 13th!
- CODIE is hosting the Annual Children’s Holiday Party at MAC Building – CSDR! See flyer for more information.
- Come to the Holiday Bazaar in Riverside, Hosted by Deaf Women United of Southern California!
- Helen Keller National Center and The American Association of the Deaf-Blind Seek Immediate Action to Prevent Service Disruption on November 14th That Threatens Ability of People Who Are Deaf-Blind to Make Phone Calls…
- Come and Taste Delicious Deaf Owned Mozzeria Pizza in Riverside!
- Who will be CSDR’s Superintendent? Come and Meet Two Potential Superintendent Candidates at CSDR – MAC on November 7th and 14th
- Come and Show Your Support at CSDR’s Homecoming Game!
- A Special Guest from SVRS will be Presenting at CODIE for the Riverside Late Deafened Support Group
- CODIE is proud to Congratulate Julianna Fjeld, recipient of the Hamilton Relay 2014 Deaf Community Leader Award for the State of California!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
For more information, please feel free to check on
www.FountainTheatre.com and/or call 323-663-1525
New CAD-Riverside chapter meeting – May 11, 2012
Friday, 4 p.m. at the Bummy
Student Center, California School for the Deaf, Riverside.
Need to vote for a President and
Vice-President. No refreshments provided, but feel free to bring your own
For everyone who is interested
in helping secure Deaf Education/Deaf schools, supporting Deaf-causes, and
Questions/Contact: Lily Miller (email@example.com), CAD-Riverside