- Who will be CSDR’s Superintendent? Come and Meet Two Potential Superintendent Candidates at CSDR – MAC on November 7th and 14th
- Come and Show Your Support at CSDR’s Homecoming Game!
- A Special Guest from SVRS will be Presenting at CODIE for the Riverside Late Deafened Support Group
- CODIE is proud to Congratulate Julianna Fjeld, recipient of the Hamilton Relay 2014 Deaf Community Leader Award for the State of California!
- Come and Join Us for the DAW 2014 Kick-Off Picnic at Hunter Hobby Park in Riverside!
- DAW – Deaf Awareness Week Events for 2014
- Let’s Go Hiking Together at Mt. Rubidoux on Sept. 20th!
- Social Event at the Coffee Bean in Downtown Riverside – Mission Inn Ave.
- Come and Learn More About the New Rules for Water Usage and Your Bill…
- Come and Join RDS – Riverside Deaf Seniors’ Monthly Gathering at the Janet Goeske Center on Aug. 27th…
Daily Archives: 7 May, 2012
For more information, please feel free to check on
www.FountainTheatre.com and/or call 323-663-1525
New CAD-Riverside chapter meeting – May 11, 2012
Friday, 4 p.m. at the Bummy
Student Center, California School for the Deaf, Riverside.
Need to vote for a President and
Vice-President. No refreshments provided, but feel free to bring your own
For everyone who is interested
in helping secure Deaf Education/Deaf schools, supporting Deaf-causes, and
Questions/Contact: Lily Miller (email@example.com), CAD-Riverside