Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Come to the Holiday Bazaar in Riverside, Hosted by Deaf Women United of Southern California!
- Helen Keller National Center and The American Association of the Deaf-Blind Seek Immediate Action to Prevent Service Disruption on November 14th That Threatens Ability of People Who Are Deaf-Blind to Make Phone Calls…
- Come and Taste Delicious Deaf Owned Mozzeria Pizza in Riverside!
- Who will be CSDR’s Superintendent? Come and Meet Two Potential Superintendent Candidates at CSDR – MAC on November 7th and 14th
- Come and Show Your Support at CSDR’s Homecoming Game!
- A Special Guest from SVRS will be Presenting at CODIE for the Riverside Late Deafened Support Group
- CODIE is proud to Congratulate Julianna Fjeld, recipient of the Hamilton Relay 2014 Deaf Community Leader Award for the State of California!
- Come and Join Us for the DAW 2014 Kick-Off Picnic at Hunter Hobby Park in Riverside!
- DAW – Deaf Awareness Week Events for 2014
- Let’s Go Hiking Together at Mt. Rubidoux on Sept. 20th!