Bonjour! Beunas Noches! Buenos Dias! Shalom! Hello in any language!!
Global Deaf Women is hosting the weekend of self discovery: time to take control of your life!
Global Deaf Women Retreat
May 14-17, 2009
Hilton Hotel, Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
The Mini-Retreat with your girlfriends!
COMBO PASS INCLUDES:
· Kick off- Cruise Around Manhattan with Dinner, DJ Music, Dancing and Sunset
· Social Networking with Women all weekend
· 2 Full Days of powerful and inspiring workshops led by Deaf Women Experts
· Hot breakfast, hot lunch and nibbles all day
· Deaf Comedy Night with Deaf Woman Comedian Dr. E. Lynn Jacobowitz on Friday
· Deaf Women Through Decades Panel on Saturday
· Chocolate Fountain Dessert and Social on Friday and Saturday Nights
· Lifestyle/Business Expo on Sunday
We will have many inspirational, motivational, and keynote speakers such as:
· Marilyn J. Smith – Living a Passionate Life
· Jazmine Gabriel – The Power of Law of Attraction
· Deborah Mayer – Juggling a Deaf woman’s life
· Stephanie Summers – The Building Blocks to a Successful Financial Plan
· and many more workshops!
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
1. Recharge your mind, body and soul!
2. Take a break and empower
3. Gain knowledge and life tools
4. Become savvy with finances
5. Meet experts who are fluent in ASL
6. The best time to visit NYC is May
7. Develop good habits
8. Free yourself from debt
9. Increase income and opportunities
10. Develop a bigger network
We offer the Best Deal for group of 4-girlfriends:
Here’s the link to learn about the deal
Contact info: Sofia Seitchik
Sign up: www.globaldeafwomen.com
Come and Swirl on the Dance Floor in the Marco Polo Cruise around New York City!
1. Check out the link: http://globaldeafwomen.com/specials/Cruise_flyer.pdf for more information.
We encourage all of you Ladies to host your booth for our Lifestyle & Business Expo on May 19th. It is a great opportunity for you to promote your events, products and services.
* Global Deaf Women is the One-Stop-Place for Deaf Women who are interested in a wide array of issues: professional and personal development, owning and growing business, getting out of debts, increasing income, strengthening personal and professional relationships, romance, sex, same gender affairs, travel, health, spirituality, family matters, mother, wife and many more…*
Global Deaf Women Mission is to Inspire and Connect with Deaf Women Across the Globe.