Food Resources

CALFRESH offers Food Stamp during the emergency.  Please go to this link at:

USDA Find Meals for Kids offer the nearest location where you can pick up breakfast & lunch meals for kids.  Go to this link:

Click USDA Find Meals Now

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children is a federal assistance program of the Food and Nutrition Service of the United States Department of Agriculture for healthcare and nutrition of low-income pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and children under the age of five. Go to this link:

Apply for WIC Now

Riverside County WIC Authorized Farmers markets.

You can use WIC card at these farmers markets listed at this link: Go to Farmers Market

Emergency Resources

If you are out of work or have had your hours reduced, you may be eligible to receive unemployment benefits.

Apply for Unemployment Insurance

These claims are part of the new federal CARES Act provisions that help unemployed Californians who are not usually eligible for state UI benefits. This includes business owners, self-employed workers, independent contractors, and those with a limited work history who are out of business or have significantly reduced their services as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Apply PUA now

The Fair Housing Council of Riverside County is partnering with the City of Riverside, the State of California, and Housing and Urban Development to help households at risk of eviction due to the COVID-19 crisis.

Apply for Rental Assistance Now

The rental/mortgage assistance has two components: Eviction Prevention and Rapid Rehousing (New Rentals). Clients must meet the component’s specific eligibility requirements as detailed in each section below in addition to general eligibility requirements for all rental assistance in order to be considered for assistance.

Call at 800-635-4618 or 909-723-1500 to ask for Rental Assistance

CalFresh Pandemic 2020

California Resilience Roadmap

CA Meals for Kids

RPU Emergency Recovery