Santa Ana Wind Advisory
The National Weather Service has issued a wind advisory and it remains in effect until 3 PM PDT this afternoon.
* WHAT…North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* WHERE…San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland
Empire and Orange County Inland Areas.
* WHEN…Until 3 PM PDT this afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The strongest winds are expected this
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.